Animal Crossing 3DS New Info Go!
Yay! Finally, some new information about Animal Crossing 3DS came out today via a developer video from Japan. The video over ten minutes long, so for the tl;dw crowd, I will break down what we found out.
First, what we knew:
- You are the mayor of your village.
- The character following you in the previous video, we know to be your secretary.
- Character design is different. Characters are taller.
- Clothing now consists of a top and a bottom.
And what’s new:
- You can play in friends’ villages through local connection.
- As mayor, you can change the look of your village with things like benches and street lights.
- The village is much bigger and so is the beach.
- There is a shopping mall across the train tracks.
- Villagers have different body sizes. For example, the squirrels are small and the bears are big.
- You can now customize your furniture, i.e. changing the pattern of a sofa cushion.
- You can customize the outside of your house by changing the outer walls, fence and mailbox post.
- As part of Street Pass system, you will be able to trade your house design with complete strangers.
- These Street Pass homes will show up as model homes outside your village.
- Tom Nook will show up as a Real Estate agent managing these houses.